Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Big Nickel


25 is said to be one of the most exciting birthdays ever! A quarter of a century old and yet still so young! I love this age because you are finally not too old, yet not too young at the same time. It is quite exhilarating! This year has been one of many highs and MAJOR lows. Deaths, health scares, money discrepancies, and so much more but, I would not trade it for anything in the world because for the first time in my life, I am completely on track to where I need to be. I anticipate that despite lows, 25 is the beginning of true greatness. I can never say I do not know how to behave, what to want, where I have been, hell even where I am going. All I can ask God is how high? How high can you take me because I truly want to reach the TIP TOP! Thank you 25, just the breath of fresh air I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment