Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lost in Translation

When does "it" ever end? The valleys are low and I am definitely going through one. I have been on this sort of roller coaster that has me wondering about some serious things in my life. I do not want to spend an entire lifetime learning a lesson only to die and not have made something good of the message! I have had this sort of pain in my stomach, you know the type of pain that indicates when something is off in your life, relationships, and mostly YOU! This has pushed me to write something very poignant. Sometimes when you doubt yourself the most is when God shows you what you're made of. Right now, I need him to show me so, I can feel it again. I currently feel numb. I am a hollow shell of a woman where a soul and vibrancy once dwell. God help because I don't know what to do anymore......

No comments:

Post a Comment