Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Much Ado About Something

Coming out of my cosmic slump, I decided what I really needed; SOME DAMN EXCITEMENT! I am giving myself the best birthday gift ever, a excitement based, reality makeover. I have found my life most depressing over the following months and I want to change that! I am going to commit myself to the following regime:

  • Hard work and a little play
  • A glass of wine every night (to help me sleep)
  • An allowance for more therapeutic writing, more so than career wise
  • Cooking at least 3 days a week
  • Regular exercise 5 DAYS A WEEK ( I AM PUSHING MYSELF TO LOOSE 25 PDS FOR HEALTH REASONS)
  • Spend more time with my siblings
  • Go out at least once every month (movies, shopping, dinner with friends, a trip, travel, etc)
  • See my godson at least once every 6 months (hopefully everything 3 months!)
  • Apply for new scholarships every week
  • Save at least $50 every month
  • Call my grandparents and extended family at least once a week
  • Spend more time with my parents
  • Stop making ominous lists and ACTUALLY START DOING WHAT I SAY I WILL DO!
If you are reading this, a list is only as good as its writers' determination to accomplish said' tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment