Monday, June 13, 2011

What's New?

Though it has been a month and some change, I have missed blogging. So, I am back for the summer! Wow, what a semester. ASU has been "an experience", but more importantly, the beginning of a journey, therefore I am excited. Something has been plaguing me for a while now. The unrequited love in my life is currently overwhelming. Why is it always the guy I am not totally wanting, that serves me all the attention and adoration I could ever want? I spend all my time chasing that pipe dream of a man who has the looks, money, attitude, and personality, but always fall short. I have figured out why; a good man is hard to find, but shitty ones comes a dime a dozen. Plus, women tend to like a lil excitement. A chase can be thrilling, but when the chase is over, just like in a movie, someone is in trouble. Hopefully, it's not you. Well, me in this case. I had the craziest weekend since my 21st birthday this past weekend. I went to a pool party my sister's friend hosted. It was fantastic & eye-opening all at the same time. The city I live in is large, area wise, but circumference wise, it's tiny. And people wise, it's even smaller. I saw too many guys who coulda, woulda, shoulda be "real" beaus, but for some reason they weren't. Maybe it was fate. Who knows? All I know is my weight loss bootcamp is sensational! I have lost 24 lbs. and I feel amazing. I am working on 15 more lbs, but so, far the results are amazing. All n all, this summer has been decent. Summer school is kind of kicking my butt, but I refuse to give up. I using all my fatless energy to gain my momentum towards my initial goal, MY BOOK! Coming soon to a bookstore near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment