Thursday, April 5, 2012

A, Hop, Skip, and a Jump!

I have been quite restless lately. I have been thinking about so much; life after graduation, new jobs, traveling, money, and love. A relative has passed, natural disasters, breakups, ugh MY MIND IS TOO CLOUDY! I am relieved to bring back an old tradition I have not be able to do in a few years; SIX FLAGS ON EASTER! I know, I know, some people would say it is absurd, crazy, even disrespectful, but I do not care! Two of my old friends in Los Angeles started this tradition one Easter when we wanted to do something fun and unique. It has been a mainstay for me ever since. I want the resurrection (Easter) to be about life and not the mourning of death. Had said death not occurred, I would not be here able to write this blog entry. Thank you Jehovah for giving us YOU. Best gift anyone could ever receive, the gift of someone else's life. I will take this weekend to reflect on so many things; my future, my past, and most importantly MY PRESENT! I am the one in charge, so I have to be proactive in making sure my future, present, and past is exactly the way I want it to be. This weekend is going to be just what I needed; a break. I am thoroughly looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment