Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Follies


So I am currently obsessing over so many things. Here is a little list of stuff that is currently driving me crazy...in a good way:

  • The show House of Consignment on VH1- In the past I have not been such a huge fan of VH1 because of their coonery induced shows, but this show has revived my faith. I enjoy watching a young, savvy business like Corrie and I ADORE THE FASHIONS (MARLO VOICE)
  • My new Manolo Blahnik's -I am a convicted shoe whore and I own it! I have over 200 pairs in my closet and I love them all dearly. My favorite pair currently are these absolutely stunning green, ostrich feathered, black Manolos I found at Nordstrom's for NEXT TO NOTHING! I love these shoes so much, I slept in them last Sunday afternoon right after church.
  • Gold Medal Ribbon ice cream from Baskin Robbins- I love to eat and I love to eat GOOD, so it comes as no surprise that I have fallen in love with this creamy, caramely, chocolate heaven on earth in a bowl. P.S. I might have a problem as I have been in Baskin Robbins 3 times this week.
  • Vegetarianism- I love how something as MAJOR as what we eat effects everything from our energy, positivity, and health. I have not eaten meat for 2 months and I have found a profound sense of peace in eating veggies, fruits, and carbs (I really need to ease up on the bread).
  • Groupon- I never thought I would be a follower of the Groupon movement, but now I am a faithful member. I signed on at the suggestion of a friend who wanted to plan a birthday trip and I must say, I AM PLEASED AS PUNCH! Groupon is fabulous and now the reason I am taking a fabulous, 4 day tour of Sonoma's wine country for $255! STEAL!
  • Online shopping- I have never been a fan of online shopping because I know I NEED TO TRY ON MY CLOTHES, however, I am never opposed to a good deal! Just last week I bought a pair of Gucci flip-flops for $90.00, SCORE!
  • Internships- Coming down the home stretch in my academic life, I entering my last semester of Summer school and my last Fall semester at ASU. I have found so many internships and I am excited about each of them. I cannot wait to write professionally; I will finally fulfill my true position in the world as the black Carrie Bradshaw (minus the biggage).
  • Travel- I am going to California for my best friend's birthday and I am going to plan about a dozen more trips this year! I figured anything can happen in the next couple of months; I want to cherish every moment of my life. I desire to travel write, so I know traveling is imperative to my career. I will be cruising my Groupon options while dining on Gold Medal Ribbon Ice Cream in my green ostrich feathered, Manolo tonight!
I hope I get some new obsessions soon because my current ones are expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment