Saturday, December 4, 2010

Never Ever Again


As the year approaches an end, I reflect on what I accomplished. I managed to write pretty regularly on this blog, did pretty damn well in school (4.0 gpa), earned a little bit of money, bought some awesome gear, reunited with old friends, had a lovely family reunion, *MET MY GODSON, bonded with my brother, managed to readjust to living with family again, had a beautiful Thanksgiving with my great-aunts from Dallas, worked 3 jobs, *WORKED MY FIRST HAUNTED HOUSE, worked my first movie premiere, rode the bus alone, went to New York several times to see my love, hung out with great friends from college in New York, narrowed down my career path, and lastly, officially set up a five year plan and goal.

However, there were some bumps in the road too. I ended a few paralyzing/one sided relationships, officially removed my disastrous ex out of my life, *missed my car like crazy, *reminiscenced, missed, and regretted some things about my "L.A." life, found out some disturbing news about a friend, *had my precious foot stabbed by a sensor at popular clothing store Juicy Couture, didn't save much of anything, overspent, let silly things get me down, didn't invest my time in my career, *did not write as much as I could have, almost let the devil interrupt my relationship, judged my family way to harshly, ate my own words in a weird, but sobering way, *messed up an very important application, cried instead of becoming proactive about misfortune, and *lastly allowed the devil to get in the way of my family (blood is always thicker than a demon).

Overall, I rate 2010 with a 7. I am closer to true bliss, I met a man that I feel wants to take me there, and finally select a career that is fit for me. I will allow 2010 to be a careful set of reality based reminders, pointers, and suggestions for what to do & what not to do in 2011. Never make the same mistake twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment