Monday, September 6, 2010

Let the Haunt Begin!


Gosh, there are so many fabulous things happening in my life. I am trying to navigate my way through this craziness without prejudice. Sunday, I had a fun audition at Rawhide Halloween Haunt. I pray to God, that I get the job! It is only a dream come true. I LOVE ALL THINGS HORROR, SCARY, AND CREEPY! I look forward to Halloween twenty times more now! School is heating up quite a bit as well. An personal essay is on the rise and my Political Science class is riveting. I am learning in depth about my Civil Rights and although I know my Civil Rights, I can always learn more! This has also inspired a very detailed and vital chapter of my book titled, KNOW YOUR ROLE. You have to know what is legal and illegal in order to avoid personal ruin in the future. This chapter touches on a very personal and triumphant portion of my later years in Los Angeles. The scenario changed my life forever. I know people say that a 100 times within a year but, honestly I mean it. It was the most pivotal part of my life. This chapter also touches on overcoming failure, depression, and righting your wrongs by making a mends with yourself! This may be the longest chapter in my book. It however is necessary for me. I LOVE WRITING, FREE THERAPY!!! Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment