Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Oxys You Does Not Make You A Moron!

The first chapter in my book deals with regret. A big word with an even bigger definition; feeling unsettled or displeased with a past decision, ordeal, or outcome. I had some major regrets but, I made a vow with myself to let them go as soon as 2010 started. I cannot say that those moments are erased from my memory but, there are not in my forefront of thoughts anymore. Now, I work extra hard to think pensively about my actions before acting! It's hard work when you're an impulsive and spontaneous Scorpio like myself! So far, so good. I have not left to much toxic waste to clean up later. I have managed to remain faithful to my goal. What I want to make extremely clear in this chapter, is that a mistake DOES NOT SEAL YOUR FATE! Everyone gets a second wind to do what they did not do the first time. Deepak Chopra once said "You can be centered & spontaneous at the same time." For so long, I simply thought to myself, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? It is a direct oxymoron! In my humble opinion, I believe he meant that you can still have that spark without losing reality of your future. What you do now, could scar you for life. Do not act on instinct, act on destiny. Think with a sound heart and a sound mind. City girls, rural females, and worldly women of the universe, these are your first set of keys that will open the door to personal peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment