Monday, August 16, 2010

Here's to Backpacks, Babies, & Believing...


Whoo, it has been such a whirlwind week! Busy is an understatement. But I am busy working towards building a better Oriel so, no complaints at all. I met the most adorable little person this week, her name is Ms. London Cherie Moore and she is beyond precious. Seeing her and feeling her tiny little heart beat all the way through her head made me realize how special babies are. It also made me want one of my own. I know that the time is not right so, there is no rush but, I really love children and I can't wait to hear that small little voice call me mommy some day. I will cherish those moments for an eternity. Part of the reason why I love my job is because I get to be surrounded by these tiny brains with ENORMOUS POTENTIAL. I tutor children for my mother & aunt's tutoring company Back2Basics Tutorial and it's such a rewarding profession. I really want to make an impact on the world; this is my small but SIGNIFICANT contribution. I am so excited about all these events on the rise; tutoring, school, babies, and love. 2010 could not get any sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment