Monday, August 2, 2010

The Topic of Today is....

So as I am on a mission for a solid topic for my baby, my book and I have come to a few serious conclusions for the title and the topic. I have so many situations going on in my life at the moment. Pregnancies, family issues, financial conundrums, self-reflections, and maintaining confidence towards my future. Here are some strong contenders for topics:
  • A self esteem guide for young women. I believe that women have, always will be, and currently are the future of our world! Self- esteem is vital
  • A guide for a safe, positive, and successful experience as a woman maintaining in a major city. I would deem this guide, CITY GIRLS!
  • A love story about a wild woman who refuses to settle down, UNTIL, a big change makes her take a long hard look at her life and make some much needed changes.
thoughts, opinions, and comments welcome.....THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment