Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Baby

I need a real theme, concept, and topic for my book. I have so many many things I would like to accomplish and independently completing a work of literature is one of them. I believe I have always been afraid of what would happen if I tried hard at something and it failed. I guess the coward in me didn't want to admit failure stinks and I am not a good loser. Thankfully, I have been blessed with an undeniable sense of reliance. I have matured to accept the things that I cannot change and pray for the things I want to fix. One thing I am most passionate about is confidence. So many of us lack confidence, especially women. No one can instill it but, us. We look to magazines, movies, media, and worst of all people! ENOUGH! I want to bridge that gap. I want to open the realm of possibilities that a woman/man has in this world has. A bold aspiration I know, but you gotta reach for the stars! If anyone has a firm but, regal book topic suggestion please drop me a line and let me know.....I am in "writers block hell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment