Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exact Indulgence

So, I had a blast last night! I went to karaoke and really let my hair down. I was up to sing Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" from the Daydream album but, time did not permit. I will have to reprise my throne as karaoke queen next Tuesday. It was exciting and exactly what I needed! A personal thank you to my E-Works co-workers for being able to let go and indulge yourselves a little. A common belief is that you shouldn't indulge yourself, indulgence is not a healthy lifestyle choice. I totally disagree. Every now and again, its nice to take yourself out to movie, buy a new pair of shoes, or even enjoy a fabulous, even pricey meal. These elements make the daily hustle and bustle of everyday life (which is often stressful) pretty relaxing. So far this week, I have indulged myself a lil too much. Two pricey meals, hanging out everyday, and I am booked up through the weekend for hangouts. I am still focused folks, no need to worry. I am committed to finishing this blog daily and receiving all the positive responses, suggestions, and comments from all who are reading. SO keep em coming folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment